1. Price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and price trends.
2. Stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint, and terrific curb appeal.
3. Place “For Sale” signage, complete with property fliers easily accessible to drive-by prospects.
4. Distribute “Just Listed” notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
5. Optimize your home’s internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), as well as in local and global MLS systems, including plenty of photographs and descriptions of your property.
6. Target marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
7. Advertise your home on our website, email campaigns, and social media.
8. Create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
9. Target active buyers and investors in our database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
10. Provide you with weekly updates detailing our marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.